3 BR / 2 Ba 1300 ft
10 Acres with a mobile home (1983 but still in decent shape and completely renovated inside) in Alachua County, Florida.
- Old barn
- 2 large fields for livestock or horses
- The land has a large front field and a large back field with a large yard cross fenced. The whole property is enclosed all the way around.
- The back and front field are connected by a lane to transfer livestock back and forth if desired with lots of grass in both fields for horses or livestock.
- Large open yard maintained and manicured.
- Turn key and ready to go.
- Beautiful large Live Oak Trees.
- Small Muscadine Grape Vine, Pear Tree, Fig Tree
- Lots of beautiful canopy shade from the large Oaks.
- All trees have been removed from threatening the house.
- 50 Amp electric hook up for an RV along with water and phone line, all specifically put in for an RV.
- The taxes are around $800.00 a year with homestead exemption which is easy to apply for.
- Quiet neighborhood.
- Great neighbors.
- It might be possible to break the land up and sell part of it after it is bought from us if that's what your interested in.
- About 20 minutes from UF.
- Fifteen minutes from Santa Fe College.
- About 15 minutes to Gainesville.
- About 10 minutes to Publix, Immediate Care Center, Dentists, Dr.'s office's, gyms, restaurants, banks. - 30 minutes from Gainesville airport.
- Twenty minutes to the Bass Pro Shop, Sam's, Super Walmart, Oaks Mall, and future outlets.
- Basically, everything you need is within 20 minutes.
- Forty five minutes to the Gulf for fun or fishing.
- Large back porch and smaller front porch.
- House has just been repainted outside and outside.
- The large back and front porch has a brand new metal roof.
- New hardiboard siding, was replaced about 10 years ago
- The whole house has been re-piped with CPVC about a year ago.
- New drain field installed about a year ago.
- New roof in the last 10 years
- All of the bedrooms have been renovated.
- New hot water heater
- - The kitchen cabinets could use replacing along with both bathroom vanities.
No owner financing.
Will pay realtor 3% for bringing buyer to the table.