Mercedes 1997 SL600 AMG Sport Edition for Sale for $19,900
• Rare and Desirable 1997 SL600
• Excellent condition
• Only 83,200 miles
• AMG Sport Package Included
• Price was over $115,000 plus tax when new (equivalent of about $200,000 today!)
• One of only several 100 imported into the US in 1997
• 389hp 6.0 liter V12 Engine!
Motor Trend Magazine: “Back in 1997, we clocked a 0-60 mph time of 4.4 seconds in a Mercedes-Benz
SL and claimed it was ‘quicker than any other street-bound vehicle equipped with an automatic transmission Motor Trend
has ever tested.’”
Stunning factory color combination of Imperial Red and black leather interior with white stitching
Meticulously maintained - impeccably-kept Nappa leather interior with wood trim
Options include: AMG Sport Package (styled front spoiler, side skirts, rear apron and 18” AMG alloy wheels)
• Automatic Climate Control
• Power convertible top
• Power windows with express down feature
• 10-way adjustable, multi-contour heated seats with 3 position memory
• AM/FM Radio and 6-disc CD changer with BOSE Accoustimass Sound System
• Power tilt and telescopic steering wheel
• Xenon headlamps
• Dual heated side mirrors
• 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS
Excellent documentation including original books, pamphlets, window sticker, draft stop screen, tools, first aid kit and more!Performs wonderfully
One of the best kept examples that can be found on the market today!
A dream for the collector or enthusiast!
The 1997 Mercedes-Benz SL600 AMG Sport is finished in the stunning factory color combination of Imperial Red and black leather interior with white stitching and stunning dark burl wood throughout.
This particular SL600 was purchased new through Hoehn Mercedes in Carlsbad, CA with only one owner. It is in excellent condition with only about 83,000 miles. It is accompanied by its original books, draft stop screen and hard top. The convertible top was replaced a few years ago and is in perfect condition with the acrylic rear window clear, not milky.
This SL600 AMG Sport is one of the finest examples that can be found on the market today and will certainly bring years of enjoyment to its next caretaker. The investor, collector or enthusiast will appreciate the low mileage and excellent condition. Classic cars have proven to be among the most resilient and rewarding investments in recent years with the Historic Automobile Group Index (HAGI) jumping 39% in 2013, 16% in 2014 and 17% in 2015 while posting gains of 467% over the last 10 years.