3 Bedroom, 2 bath home near Chautaqua, PLUS 2 Story 840 Sq Foot Home Office Building (separate) with Flatiron Views.
1. Furnished Summer Rental for June and July 2018, $3795+ utils.
2. Furnished or Unfurnished Long-Term Rental starting June 1, 2018. $3595+ utils.
Quintessential Boulder home. Available Furnished or Unfurnished.
One-of-a-kind rental property offers perfect location, classic charm and unique Colorado outdoors character.
The best of All worlds in Boulder, a Gem.
Here's your opportunity to rent a one-of-a-kind Boulder Victorian home, tucked into Boulder's most sought-afterneighborhood, within walking distance to Chautauqua park, home to Boulder's best hiking trails and climbing, plus the dining hall restaurant and auditorium, and the shops and restaurants on the Hill, the University campus & downtown Pearl Street.
Historic Property with Unique features.
Private, fenced, landscaped yard with fruit trees (Apples, Amazing Peaches, Plums, Cherries)...plus Aspen, Spruce, Juniper and more, sprinkler system, a one-car garage and an extra space for an additional car off the back alley. The secluded yard gives you easy access to the garage and adobe studio. Come by, take a look, and see for yourself!
The Main Victorian Brick Home is in excellent condition and features:
- Gorgeous high ceilings throughout.
- Warm, welcoming and comfortable details.
- 2 or 3 bedrooms depending on configuration.
- Very large and bright living room.
- Exposed brick walls and gorgeous woodwork.
- Stunning, wood-paneled, sleepable study with a wood-burning fireplace.
- Dining room that opens to back deck and park-like setting.
- 2 marble bathrooms (1 full, 1 3/4) (plus, studio has a half bath)
- Gas appliance kitchen with ample cabinet and storage space.
- Comfortable High efficiency forced-air heat furnace in house.
- High efficiency, dimmable LED lighting throughout
- Front porch, wood-paneled entry-way boot-room & rear deck.
- Beautiful, excellent condition, original 90-year-old (approx) wood floors throughout.
- Finished basement with two additional spaces -- a sleeping nook, and Bonus Room (works great for a guest, computer work, art room, or a teen space.)
- Full laundry incl. new Samsung Front-Loading Washer
The two-story New Mexican Adobe Style office/studio is bonus space right on the property that features historic arched windows and wood treatments, a gas fireplace, half bath AND inspiring Flatiron views year-round!
Over the years, some ideal tenant matches have included:
- Startup entrepreneurs
Professionals who work from home, couples with one or two children, singles, or a couple who make use of the onsite office & studio space,C.U. Professor, Empty-nesters, Holistic practitioners ,Artists, writers and craftsmen
Note that the adobe property is zoning approved for office use only, not sleeping.
This is a perfect space for anyone who wants to live and work in the best that Boulder has to offer: a cool, historic home only a 15-foot commute from their cool and stunningly beautiful home-office.
Landlord is professional, friendly, and respectful.
Need to sell yours?
Purchase Sign Get the evolved for-sale sign working for you!
Sell Your Home Find out more about our commission-free services