Charming +/- 3,288 sq.ft. home on 2.55 beautifully landscaped acres at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
Argyle ISD, 4 bed, 3 bath, formal dining, living room w/two-way fireplace, full wet bar, spacious updated kitchen w/breakfast bar and nook with built-ins. Attached 3-car garage, wrap-around front porch. Backyard paradise featuring a covered rock patio with granite countertops and bar seating overlooking the pool surrounded by lush landscaping. Private well supplies water to pool and sprinkler system. 1,500 sq.ft. insulated metal building with 750 sq.ft. covered patio facing the pool. Separate fenced yard with enclosed metal shed at back of property.
- Resurfaced pool with pebble surface, new pool equipment including brand new pump
- Added covered rock patio with granite
countertops and bar seating
- Added 1,500 sqft engineered metal
building by Mueller with 750 sqft covered patio. Building is insulated and has ample
electricity to run heavy duty tools
- Replaced HVAC system with 2 new, top of
the line, 20 seer Trane heat pumps, new insulation in attic, and new ductwork
- Added fenced back yard with enclosed shed -
perfect for storage or animal shelter
- Yard wired for hidden fence pet containment (DogWatch)
- New roof, gutters, solid cedar columns,
garage doors, exterior paint
Need to sell yours?
List For Free Easily showcase your home on our commission-free marketplace
Purchase Sign Get the evolved for-sale sign working for you!
Sell Your Home Find out more about our commission-free services